This show stopping vanilla baked cheesecake with crystallised orange adds a burst of zesty flavour for a refreshing dessert. Perfect for a Christmas dessert the whole family will enjoy. A tasty and warming slow cooked dish, perfect to leave cooking while you enjoy a bonfire or fireworks and come back home to afterwards. Celebrate Burns Night with this delicious side dish.
- Delicious served warm or cold, courtesy of our friends at Clarence Court Eggs.
- Use this recipe for an easy BBQ chicken dish and you’ll never be short of guests for sure.
- These pancakes are thicker than the crêpe-style pancakes familiar to us and they are served with honey and toasted sesame seeds.
- We also have lots of storecupboard recipes to try.
- This easy one pot recipe, based on the traditional French ‘cassoulet’, is wholesome and tasty containing a selection of bacon lardons and flavourful sausages.
Many thanks to AGA Specialist Dawn Roads for this fabulous recipe. There are no recipes for joints or larger cuts; only the small cuts which we are given tables for with the machine anyway. No reheat times either and references to American cuts of meat which I then have to google to translate. Its a nice overall book but not enough emphasis on the sous vide cooking which is what I purchased it for.
Let’s Cook Summer 2016
The duck eggs look simply beautiful peeping through the rich and glossy tomato sauce. Many thanks to our friends at Clarence Court Eggs for this lovely recipe. These veritecatering.com cupcake centres are filled with marmalade and topped with a delightful orange buttercream. Tender, slow cooked pork makes a delicious – and very patient – dish.
These fruity biscuits were traditionally baked and eaten around Easter. The citrus of the mixed peel is said to represent the suffering of Christ on the cross. The addition of mixed spice is favoured in the West Country. A light, shallow tart which is perfect for a summer supper alongside a salad. Utilise your simmering and boiling plates alongside the induction hob to create this hearty dish. Many thanks to AGA Rangemaster Group Home Economist Alexandra Dibble for this delicious recipe.
This slow cooked casserole certainly falls in to the comfort food category. Many thanks to AGA Specialist Dawn Roads for this lovely recipe. Perfect for a meat free menu, this filling dish is a delicious main meal or part of a selection of dishes. Mostly made from storecupbaord ingredients, this dish freezes well and easily made in advance to reheat. Recipe courtesy of AGA Demonstrator Naomi Hansell.